Saturday, September 13, 2014

WHY I WROTE “ALIENS AND DEMONS” by BEN KING ALIENS AND DEMONS, ALIENS AND DEMONS, ALIENS AND DEMONS,ALIENS AND DEMONS,ALIENS!!
CLICK HERE TO BUY Aliens and demons for decades, centuries and millennia have been a puzzling matter that has hunted the hearts of men, knowledge lovers/seekers. I myself have always been a lover of knowledge. I have always been curious. I have always been attracted to whatever is mysterious e.g. God as the creator, Angels, demons, ghosts, miracles, magic, and electricity. I have always wanted to know what are the secrets, truths, myths, forces, powers behind them all. Some people might wonder why I have included electricity in the list. Well, the truth is, electricity itself is a wonder and have made many wonderful, awe striking devices, machines possible. This attraction to electricity alone even made me receive a lethal shock at age 7. I almost died but for God (some would say luck) that somehow, miraculously cut-off the mains supply at the instant when I was almost gone. The short span of my life (7) as at that time, the time I’d spent with loved ones, all swept past me at the speed of light. I fell down half dead. Thank God I didn’t end up dead! Aliens and Demons, UFOs---extraterrestrials generally speaking, are one of the most discussed topics in the world. People always wanted to, and still want to know about them. And many people, as I found out, are so confused about it, so misinformed about it. Or worse still, so ignorant about it all. Some believe in aliens, UFOs, extraterrestrial, but doesn’t believe in God, angels, or demons. Some believe in God, Angels and demons but doesn’t believe in aliens, UFOs---extraterrestrials. I found out many people, many young adults specifically, curious, full of life, and true knowledge seekers needed to be informed in this area. And as a social person, a creative writer and journalist, as well a scientist, I owe it to them not to only inform but to educate as well. And more so, to infotain, that is, to inform and entertain. My latest Sci-fi book, Aliens and Demons (Book #1: Dark Secrets and Deaths: a Trilogy) have been masterly weaved to reflect all these. Every page promises to thrill, intrigue and chill your heart with incredible secrets and outburst of terror and government conspiracies unveiling before popped out eyes. During my intensive as well as exhaustive research on this topic, especially in Israel, the US inclusive, I found out dark secrets and many mysteries about both places. I discovered what truly killed the dinosaurs, incredible features made by aliens, craters that were actually the landing grounds of alien ships decades and decades ago. But today, many people have been forced to believe they are spots hit my meteors and created through other means, like the Mount Ramon crater, and other incredible sights in the Negev and along the Jordanian mountain belt. I didn’t even need to be surprised about it at all, because Israel today is known as the place with the highest number of aliens and UFO sightings. It also became clear to me that the United States government and her allies, the illuminati, the Nazis (still exist), and some other world power governments are hiding the truth about aliens from their very own people. Only recently the Chilean government confirmed the existence of aliens, UFOs, extraterrestrials. And there are indeed good enough reasons for doing this. There seems to be a secret mission behind it all, heavily protected information. And surprisingly, some alien/UFO sighters have ended up dead, mysteriously. Some are believed to be killed by government sponsored assassins. And many military personnel and astronauts even refused to speak with me concerning this, I believe for fear! True or not, is left for you as a person to decide after you have done your own research after reading Aliens and Demons (Book 1, 2, 3). Tell you what, there is so much excitement, so much to be learnt and discovered in Aliens and Demons. CONNECT WITH THE AUTHOR TWITTER: @ authorBenKing FACEBOOK: BenKing AMAZON.COM: amazon.com/BENKING

No comments:

Post a Comment